Breakfast in Cafe Dupont or Lunch in Bar Dupont
- Washington D.C.
- United States
With large windows showcasing Dupont Circle's vibrant neighborhood, brasserie-style Café Dupont exudes a stylish hint of Parisian influence combined with the contemporary chic of the local Dupont Circle neighborhood.
While Bar Dupont, with oversized windows facing onto Dupont Circle, leather seating and cool lighting, is a tantalizing stop on the exciting pageant that is Dupont Circle. Bar Dupont is fun during the day as well as the evening, with great people-watching, and an outdoor patio for warmer days and nights.
With your Platinum Local Experience enjoy a two-course lunch for two people in Bar Dupont or breakfast for two in Cafe Dupont.
Reservations and early bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- This Local Experience is valid from 14-Aug-2016 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.